September 27, 2022
TO: RSIC Community
FROM: Planning Department
RE: Community Survey Deadline is This Friday, September 30th, 2022
The Reno-Sparks Indian Colony (RSIC) Planning Department is conducting a Community Survey for the 2040 Comprehensive Plan and we need your input! The survey is open to all RSIC tribal members, residents, and employees.
Take Quick Survey Here: Community Survey 2022
The purpose of this survey is to obtain community feedback for the new Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Comprehensive Plan. Survey responses will help the Planning Department address community issues and concerns for each of the Comprehensive Plan Elements, such as Land Use and Housing.
Options to complete the survey:
- Complete the survey online (preferred).
- Go to the RSIC website home page and then the Planning Department web page for the HUB link, or
- Go directly to the new Planning Department HUB website: https://rsic-planning-rsic.hub.arcgis.com/ , or
- Complete the attached paper version of the survey. Once completed, you can either:
- Scan and email the survey to Candace H. Stowell, AICP, Planning Director, at email@example.com, or
- Drop off the survey or mail the survey to the RSIC Planning Department at 1937 Prosperity Street, Reno, NV 89502, or
- Bring your completed survey to the Tribal Council meeting at the Hungry Valley Recreation Center on September 28.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the survey, please call the Planning Department at 775-785-1363. The Survey will remain open until Friday, September 30.
RSIC Planning Department.